I’ve been so inspired style-wise this summer. There are so many popular trends that i’m loving and every time I open my Instagram feed, my summer wishlist grows. In just a few weeks i’m headed off to not one, but two vacations! I’ll be living in bikinis, sunglasses, and floppy hats for a solid two and a half weeks and couldn’t be more excited. These items are some of my top picks for summertime. Beach vaca or not, I think you’ll love these as much as I do.
1- White Wrap Bikini Top– I sometimes struggle to splurge on bikinis but i’m always so glad I did. With bathing suits, I feel like you get what you pay for and L-Space is incredible. White bikinis are a total yes in my book and the crochet back detailing on this one has me in love.
2. Coola Face SPF 50– SPF is my #1 essential and this one is lightweight and doesn’t make my skin feel oily or dirty. I got it in my first Birchbox and have been hooked ever since.
3. ‘Come Sail Away’ Floppy Hat– I try to resist buying every trendy item I see but this hat is absolutely to die for. I’ve been wearing my floppy hat obsessively this summer and i’m convinced I need another for those long days by the water!
4. Flamingo Espadrilles– These may be the single cutest shoe I’ve seen this season. So fun, casual, and vacation appropriate. This brand carries so many fun espadrilles! I love the lobsters, the lemons, and the chili peppers too.
5. Pineapple Phone Case– I haven’t had any cases but these on my phone for the past year! They have the cutest designs and protect my phone without weighing it down. This may be the newest addition to my Sonix case collection.
6. Blue Ray Ban Aviators– I’m an aviator girl through and through. I have a few colors and I hardly ever take them off in the summer! These bright blue lenses are my favorite in the summer time and i’m always getting compliments on them.
7. Gold S’well Water Bottle– These insulated water bottles have saved my butt this summer. I have major issues with hydration (and a fainting disorder) and these bottles keep water ice cold for 24 hours. Bonus: they come in a ton of gorgeous colors and patterns so they almost double as an accessory.
8. Wildfox ‘Waterbaby’ Sweatshirt– This is perfect for cool summer nights! I didn’t quite get the hype of these sweatshirts until I felt one in person. They are the softest coziest material i’ve ever felt. I want to sleep in a pile of them, no joke.
9. Steve Madden Tassel Sandal– I love that these feature the trendy colorful tassel while still being a simple black sandal. Perfect for during the day with a swimsuit cover up or in the evening with a maxi!
10. Kate Spade Beach Bag– Two words… in love! This has to be the most gorgeous, glam beach bag ever made. If you’re looking for your next splurge item, get this stunner and let me live through you!
Hope you all are having an incredible summer and are embracing some of these super fun trends. Thanks for reading and happy shopping!
SHOP THE POST