During the summer time, i’m a big fan of glowy, pretty makeup. I go for a glam, full face year round but during summer I like to swap in a few products that will stand the test of heat and give me the glowy look i’m going for.
- Maybelline Fit Me Dewy + Smooth This foundation is very thin and lightweight but still gives me the full coverage look i’m going for. It’s buildable so I can put on a thin layer for natural light coverage or add more for an evening look. It has the most beautiful natural finish and applies best with a damp beauty blender!
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector This is the one product I couldn’t be without for summer! It;s a stunning liquid highlight that gives you a sun kissed glow. I apply it with my fingertips or a beauty blender to the high points of my face or mix a drop in with my foundation. It works wonderfully as a base for powder highlighters if you want a highlight that will last all day.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush The prettiest coral pink blush! It has Hourglass’s ambient lighting powder swirled through so you get a beautiful airbrushed look. It’s pricey for a blush but it’s so highly pigmented that it lasts forever.
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Shadow Stick Eye shadow always feels like the most time consuming step when I do my makeup. For summer, these shadow sticks make eyeshadow super simple. I cover my lid in the color and blend with my fingertips.
- Dior Lip Maximizer Gloss I love a glossy lip for summer. This one from Dior is a clear pink and is beautiful on it’s own or over any lipstick. I especially love it because unlike most glosses, it stays on for hours.