Ready to grab your essential oils? I’m so excited for you to be on this amazing wellness journey!
Essential oils have been the key to changing my lifestyle and starting my wellness journey. I was totally oblivious before, but since I got my oils, i’ve replaced so many toxic products in my home and routines. I’ve experienced SO many “lightbulb” moments with my oils and I seriously cannot imagine my life without them!
After doing SO much research about different essential oil brands, I felt so confident choosing Young Living to use in my home. Here’s why.
So how do you get started? With a starter kit!
To get started with essential oils, the best (and most economical) thing to do is to purchase a premium starter kit. This is basically the best way to dip your toes into the essential oil world – you will receive 11 of YL’s most loved oils, a diffuser, and lots of samples & info to get your started on this journey!
How to get your premium starter kit:
- Sign up to become a YL member. There are ZERO monthly fees, monthly minimums, or strings attached when you become a member. It’s basically like creating a login for any other site..except becoming a member gets you access to the starter kit (which is discounted by about 50%, btw!) and it also gives you 24% off all YL products, hell yeah! You can sign up here.
- There is also an option to sign up as retail customer – as retail you unfortunately do not have access to the starter kit, and you also don’t get the 24% discount. Since there’s no strings attached with signing up to become a member, it does’t make sense to go retail.
- After signing up, you can go ahead and get that premium starter kit!! There are a few different options – most people go with the kit with the Dewdrop diffuser, which is $160. You can upgrade to a kit with a more advanced diffuser, but these are a little more expensive. I personally went for the Home diffuser kit and love it.
- Wait patiently for your oils to come in the mail! But don’t worry, in the meantime I’ll be shooting you an email with info + tips to get you started. I will make sure to get you on the Facebook groups I am personally in that teach you ALL about how to actually use these pretty-looking-but-foreign-and-confusing oils. It’s basically like having your own little network of awesome, badass women who are SUPER knowledgeable when it comes to using these oils on yourself, on your kids, and in your home. Owning the oils is one thing…but being apart of the community & gaining knowledge about clean living is seriously PRICELESS!
Okay, I’m obsessed..how do I restock my oils & try new products?
- Great question. The answer for that is all the glory that is the Essential Rewards program. AKA your monthly wellness box! While being a YL member does not require any kind of monthly minimum/is not a subscription service, you do have the option to join ER, which is. If you’re going to continue to purchase Young Living oils & products, this seriously is the way to go!! Here’s why I signed up:
- For each ER order you place you rack up loyalty points (anywhere from 10-25%), which can be later used as cash for more YL products.
- There are promos each month, so when you place your monthly order to restock your favorites, you’ll get free oils and/or products in the mail as well!
- Everything comes straight to your door (with discounted shipping) no running here, there & everywhere to stock up on the products you need.
- You get loyalty gifts along with your order at 3, 6, 9, and 12 months.
- You get the peace of mind knowing everything is safe, clean, and free of toxins for you & your family 🙂
- All you have to do to remain enrolled is place a 50PV order (PV=purchase volume, for most items 1 PV = $1) each month. So that could be a few oils, a few products from the Thieves line, some all natural non-toxic makeup, another diffuser, etc. For me personally, I enrolled in ER to not only keep my oil collection growing, but also to gradually and realistically replace all of my toxic & potentially harmful household & personal care products. As I run out of each not-so-clean product, I will replace it with the safe, natural YL alternative. AKA the ditch & switch!
Do I have to sell this stuff?Absolutely not! When you sign up as a member, you are technically deemed a ‘distributor.’ But that does not mean you are now responsible for selling YL products…you do not have to sell a single oil or kit in your life while being a YL member. Majority of Young Living members just purchase their favorite oils & products (usually through Essential Rewards) and never step onto the business side. No strings attached, remember?
What if I want to share this oily community with my family & friends?You absolutely can! If a friend or family member wants to sign up to get a starter kit of their own, make sure to give them your member # to sign up under, and YL will send you $50 as a thank you! If not, you can always send them my way & I’ll be happy to help them through the process. And if you ever want to get into the business side of Young Living (so many women have actually retired their husbands from it..crazy!!) just let me know and I can help to get you started.
Tons of info, right?! I was just as overwhelmed and excited as you are right now when I got my kit. I’m totally here to educate you, get you started, and help you along the way! These oils are seriously going to change your life and I couldn’t be more excited for you!! Get started here.